Are you suffering from a sports injury? You don't have to continue living in pain. Instead, please book an appointment with Rasmussen Chiropractic LLC, serving New Albany, Louisville, and Sellersburg, IN. Our chiropractors are ready to provide a lasting solution to your troubling sports injury and help prevent you from reinjuring yourself.
Sports Injuries We Treat
Sports injuries occur due to inadequate warm-up, incorrect use of sports gear, pushing your body beyond its limit, or because of a collision or accident on the field. We treat a wide range of sports injuries at our clinic. Some of the most common sports injuries we treat include:
- Runner's knee: It's an injury that occurs due to overuse of the knee joint. Plus, it may occur due to traumatic injury to the knee, undiagnosed complications in the feet, and misalignment in the knee joint.
- Shoulder injuries: The shoulder joint has a versatile range of motions, making it vulnerable to various sports injuries, including rotator cuff injuries and frozen shoulder.
- Sprains: Overstretching or repetitive motions can tear ligaments, culminating in pain and restricted movement.
- Strains: Similarly, overstretching can rupture tendons, resulting in pain and limited movement.
- Knee injuries: Sports injuries can put your knee movement into disarray by overstretching or rupturing the muscles and tissues in the knee.
- Back pain: Impact, repetitive motion, and overexertion may injure the joints, muscles, and nerves located in the back.
- Whiplash: Impact may result in sudden back and forth movement of the head, putting pressure on the neck's muscles and joints.
Sports activities may also result in soft tissue injuries, carpal tunnel syndrome, tennis elbow, and other injuries. That's why it's important to schedule an appointment with our sports chiropractors to determine what treatment you need for a complete recovery.
How Our Chiropractors Treat Sports Injuries
Our chiropractor will create a personalized treatment plan based on your medical history and overall health. After diagnosis, a chiropractor may use one or a combination of the below techniques and therapies to treat your injury. These chiropractic techniques include:
- Chiropractic adjustments: These adjustments assist in realigning the vertebrae and relieve pain from a sports injury.
- Spinal decompression: Intensifies mobility, relieves ruptured discs, and restores mobility.
- Massage therapy: This therapy relaxes stiff muscles, reducing swelling and inflammation.
Visit Us for Sports Injury Treatment in New Albany, IN
Are you struggling with a debilitating sports injury in New Albany, Louisville, or Sellersburg, IN? It's pivotal to visit our reputable chiropractor for sports injury treatment at Rasmussen Chiropractic LLC. Our chiropractic care will effectively treat your sports injury, helping you return to the game you love.